Poggiolungo

Self-catering apartments with pool near Siena, Tuscany

Prices

Prices are for each individual apartment for the period indicated.

The apartments are rented on a weekly basis only, from Saturday to Saturday.

  • Low season: January, February, March, October, November, December;
  • Mid season: April, May, June, September, Easter, Christmas and New Year's Holidays;
  • High season: July, August.
La Veranda Il Gelsomino La Loggia
Low season €350 €350 €300
Mid season €500 €500 €450
High season €700 €700 €600

Terms and Conditions

Pets are not allowed at Poggiolungo.

Rental prices include:

  • bedroom linen, bathroom and kitchen towels (changed weekly)
  • final cleaning
  • consumption of water, electricity and gas
  • use of the laundry machine and iron
  • parking space
  • use of the farmhouse facilities (garden, swimming pool)

Rental prices do not include:

  • heating expenses (price per hour of usage)

Check-in is between 3pm and 6pm. It is possible to arrange for a different arrival time upon advance notice.
Check-out: the apartments must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure.

Any damages to the premises are the responsibility of the guest and must be paid at the time of departure.

Payment methods

30% of the total rental price is to be paid in advance at the time of reservation (nonrefundable) by bank transfer. The remaining 70% must be paid at the time of arrival.

Upon arrival, guests must leave a security deposit of €200.00 which will be returned on the morning of departure provided that there are no damages to the premises.

Cancellation fees

In the case that a confirmed reservation is cancelled by the guest the following fees will apply:

  • 30% of the total agreed upon rental price (the reservation deposit)
Copyright © 2009-2017 Poggiolungo - All Rights Reserved
Marcel Colin Gordon